Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Blog

New blog, new outlook on life? Sort of.
I've decided I don't like the current blogging site I'm using: http://tngraham87.livejournal.com/. I want something less myspace looking, and something more accessible. All of the blogs I follow are on here, so it makes sense. I'm going to focus on blogging this time around and write at least twice a week minimum. My focus is definitely going to be on food and my relationship with it. I'll also throw in some political/ current events stuff, some things related to my job, and if you're lucky some of the juicy tidbits about my personal life.
I'm actually pretty excited about it and think I will find it very cathartic. It's late tonight, and I have to be at work early in the am, so I will write my first real entry on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment