I pooled my Christmas cash and ordered myself brand new ipod touch, so I've been slowly adding some new artists to my itunes. Lately I've been in a gurrrly indie rock kind of mood. Here are some of my current favorites:
Tegan and Sara
Tegan and Sara are an awesome Canadian indie band fronted by twin sisters. I love listening to their album "So Jealous" while I'm on the T in the morning.
Regina Spektor
Regina Spektor is singer/song-writter with a gorgeous voice. She is also an activist and let the Courage Campaign use her song fidelity in an adorable video in support of repealing prop 8. (warning- it might make you tear up a bit)
Rilo Kiley
I recently discovered this awesome band. My former boss had them on all the time in the office. The band is fronted by two former child actors. You may recognize their song with arms outstretched from the pilot episode of Weeds:)
No comments:
Post a Comment