Friday, July 29, 2011

Fall Work Wear Wish-list

Time to get back on the blogging horse. I've been in my new apartment for almost a month, so no more excuses! I'll post some pictures of my new digs later.

Moving is expensive, so I haven't been able to do any shopping since I started my new job. I should be able to do a little shopping in September, just in time to start building my fall work wardrobe.  Here are some items I'm lusting after for the fall:

Girly Oxfords with a low, chunky heel.
Forever 21 $24.80

I look forward to wearing them with tights and a sweater dress or skirt!

Dr. Scholl's Inky in Navy $68.99 



Polka dots!
Avenue $29.90
  Apparently polka dots are a huge trend this fall. I already have a really awesome Polka Dot pencil skirt from Torrid that will transition nicely into fall, but you can never have enough polka dots in your wardrobe:)
Aldo $19.98 on sale

Forever 21 $27.80
Orange and Yellow bags.

Though I don't think I look good in saturated yellows or orange, I do embrace colorful accessories. Orange and Mustard are big colors for handbags this fall.

Michael Kors $198 @ Macy's
Forever 21 $19.80
Target $34.99
D&B $198 @ Macy's
DKNY $295 @ Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment