![]() | |
| My sister and I on Christmas morning |
I have always loved fashion and design. When I was little I would spend hours drawing designs using a set of fashion stencils. I aspired briefly to be a fashion or costume designer, before realizing I am not skilled in the drawing or sewing arenas. I never pursued a career in fashion merchandising or styling because of how body conscious the industry is. However, putting together outfits has always been a hobby. I am constantly inspired by the fashion bloggers that I follow, so I think it's about time I joined them! Keep an eye out for my new blog: Hips and Hangers coming to a computer near you in early January.
Hips and Hangers will feature 3-4 outfit posts a week, as well as information on where I get the inspiration for each outfit, shopping stories, and whatever other fashion related things strike my fancy.
I still plan to keep Eating Feelings alive, and I will continue my "Tips from HR" series next Wednesday. Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I tagged you on my blog, if you're interested.