25 goals I plan to complete by my 25th birthday. So 25 goals I will achieve by May 5th, 2012.
I think I'm doing alright with this list. I clearly need to do a lot more reading and travelling.
2. Visit 3 U.S. States I've never been to.
3. Post 50 blog entries between 5/5/11 and 5/5/12. (This post is #29)
4. Get 40 followers for Eating Feelings (I'm at 15 now, invite your friends!)
5. Put my feet in the Pacific Ocean.
6. Obtain a passport.
7. Visit Canada.
8. Cook with 5 ingredients I've never used.
Hard cider
10. Read 10 books or plays.
Triumph: Life After the Cult, a Survivor's Lessons by Carolyn Jessop
Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
11. See all of the 2012 Best Picture Oscar Nominees before the Oscars.
12. See a concert.
I saw All's Well that Ends well on the Boston Common
14. Buy 3 things from Etsy.com
Skindura Secret Shield
This necklace as a gift for my sister's 16th birthday
15. Go to the dentist for the first time in over 5 years.
17. Participate in the 2012 AIDS Walk Boston and raise more than the $100 I raised in 2011.
18. Get two haircuts. (This may seem like a small task, but it's been over a year since my last one)
I got one!
19. Take 4 day trips to places I can't get to on the subway.
Plymouth
Salem
George's Island
21. Make tortillas from scratch.
22. Get my first tattoo.
24. Complete
I will be done with my instructor certification at the end of this week!
25. Make a list of 26 goals to accomplish by my 26th birthday!
How are you doing on your goals for this year?
Uh oh Tash, I turn 26 tomorrow, I believe I'll have to start a 27 by 27 the day after. Darn your inspirationalness.
ReplyDelete-Josh