Thursday, August 18, 2011

Haircut results!

I got my hair cut this evening. The experience was fantastic. I went to Miss Laura's near my house in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood in Boston. I got my hair cut by Miss Laura herself. She was so sweet and she asked a lot of questions to get an idea of what I wanted/ my haircare routine. best part is the haircut was only $35 + tip, so a very personal salon experience on a budget!

Before my appointment I narrowed what I wanted down to two pictures. I showed Miss Laura both and she made some suggestions/ found what would work the best with my no to low maintenance routine. I like the final result a lot. It's less safe than I usually go, and I can wear it two ways!





Miss Laura said I can go back at any time for a free bang trim. I will definitely take her up on that, and go there for my next haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment