Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Day at my new Grown-up Job!

Today was my first day as an human resources generalist at a Boston nonprofit. I mostly filled out paper work, met a lot of people and got oriented to the office. I have my own huge office with a desk, computer, printer, book shelf, table and chairs, and all the office supplies I could ever hope for! The office is a really awesome space. There are bright colors everywhere, cool art, and there are lots of retro safe sex/ HIV prevention posters on the walls! I even got to leave early... at 4:15! I think I'm going to be very happy there:)
This is what I wore on my first day (minus the sunglasses). 
Dress- Target, Belt/ Blazer- Forever 21, Shoes- DSW,  jewelry from street vendors in Boston.
  I got the shoes on clearance for $30 (30% off+$5 birthday coupon)! They're so comfortable!

1 comment: