Thursday, November 24, 2011

10 Day You Challenge: 1 Picture

Day 10: One Picture


This picture is from Christmas 20 years ago, it's really hard to believe that I'm old enough to remember a Christmas from 20 yeas ago, but I remember this one pretty vividly. I'm holding my brand new Baby Alive from Santa, and modeling some powder blue footie pajamas. I was so excited about that gift she drank from a bottle of water and wet her diaper. She also had some pre-recorded noises and phrases. (I told you I've always wanted to be a mommy!)

I chose this picture because I cannot wait for it to be Christmas! I haven't seen my family in almost a year, so going to Ohio for Christmas is going to be a real treat. I can't wait to bake cookies and watch holiday movies with my mom and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment