It's official. I suck at blogging. My last post was in Mid August, so it has been nearly three months. I don't really have any excuses, as I've had plenty of free time. I think I just got caught up in doing other things with my free time.
Here are some of the things I've been doing instead of blogging:
1. Pinning and browsing on Pinterest. I'm obsessed.Check out my boards HERE.
2. Playing Words with Friends on Facebook.
3. Reading blogs. Fashion blogs, newlywed blogs, pregnancy blogs, food blogs, funny blogs...
4. Commenting on jezebel.com.
5. Looking at Boston apartments online and daydreaming about moving in with my beau.
6. Looking at apartments in other cities and daydreaming about moving away.
7. Tracking airfares- I need to splurge for a ticket to Ohio for Christmas.
8. Shopping. I discovered there's a shopping center near my work with Old Navy, TJ Max, Target, and Marshalls.
9. Going to the Arnold Arboretum. It's gorgeous and about a 5-10 minute walk from my apartment.
10. Watching TLC and Food Network while trying to get my roommate's cat to snuggle.
What do you do in your free time?
No comments:
Post a Comment