Day 7: Three Films
Who can pick just 3 movies? I'll go with the three movies I have seen hundreds of times, but could still watch hundreds more.
10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
1990s teen comedy at it's best.The cast, the music, the story based loosely on Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew? I love everything about this movie.
![]() |
Dirty Dancing (1987)
I love sharing my birth year with this movie, I'm hoping it means a 25th anniversary edition will be coming out in 2012 for my 25th birthday. When I was a kid I loved this movie for the music, the dancing and the romance. As an adult I have come to love it even more for its subtle feminist/ prochoice message.
Saved! (2004)
I can recite basically every line from this movie. Saved! is a must see- the story starts when born again high school senior Mary (played by Jena Malone) has sex with her gay boyfriend to "save" him, because Jesus told her to in a vision.




Also those are all great movies. I really want to go watch 10 Things I Hate About You now.
ReplyDelete